Sunday, March 8, 2015

3D LIFE'S PURPOSE

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.
            ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~



I am sure that all of us knows the purpose of our Cell Phone; some of us don't even need the manual to know. We use it to make calls, send text messages and also access the internet. We know the purpose of our Television, our Home theatre, our DVD player. The purpose of our jewelry, pants and undies. We understand the purpose of our cushions, bed and kitchen unit; we do use them but most of us don't know and understand the purpose of our highest used device. The device that enabled us use other things. Most of us don't know the purpose for our life; we abuse our life; we use our life for experiment. We use it to do all manner of wrong things. To lie, to fornicate, to bear malice, to curse other lives; feel puffed up, to break rules, to stock money for ourselves, to seek power and respect etc.....until we get it complicated.

 But you know when my TV got spoiled, if I still have a warranty; I will get a repair or a replacement from the manufacturer but the warranty is for a given time, so when it gets spoiled outside the warranty then I have to repair it elsewhere but trying to fix it myself is a heck; when our life get complicated we think we can fix it ourselves when God our manufacturer have given us an unlimited warrant to look new again spiritually (2 Cor 5:17). Each time we try to get to fix our life ourselves we complicate it the more.

 Our life is in three Dimension; we have the physical, spiritual and the eternal life. Our physical life is our awareness; our spiritual is hidden away from us and our eternal life is a life beyond our world. Now, our spiritual life is more real than our physical life because it controls the physical realm but based on what our awareness take in to it. We are physically aware of things we do; our spirit justifies it, then faces its reward at the end ot time is our eternal life.....our physical life have limits. Just like my Laptop, I know that my life have a limited time to stay on earth (Psalms 90:10) before it folds into the eternal realm; I know that my laptop is making me proud, it helped me accomplish a whole lot of projects that gave me glories I never returned back to it. It served its purpose till it broke down. Within the given time I will spend in this world what purpose have my life served my creator and the world I was brought into? Is it for good or for bad? Did it build or did it destroy? Did it impact lives or did it break hearts; did it encourage or did it discourage; Was it negative or positive?

 When all the cell in my laptop got expired and the life got terminated; I simply bought a new one but I can't buy a new physical life. Learn to know the purpose of your life; learn to always get to service it with the Word of God. I don't know about you but I lay my life for Christ, I want to get polished with His word and shine to His Glory. Remain blessed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment