Saturday, July 19, 2014

I-GOD

Its of truism that smart phones and other devices now come in different shapes and sizes, we now I-phone, I-Pad, I-Pod. These phone don't even know they are smart, you make it smart, we are crafted to be smart, we are gods and we can even do so much more, I think I have to show you that I as much as you are gods with references from the bible: From clear indications from (John 10:34) Jesus answered "it is written in your own law that God said "you are gods" and after God made the heaven and earth he gave man a chance to dominate all that He created(Gen 1:26) (Psalms 82:1-8) also justified that you and I are really gods here on earth, though the fall of man which brought spiritual death which made man to negate this reality, this also made man to venture into the worship of graven images,the sun, the stars and the moon, and also the worship of angels came to start (Psalms 97:7), all these things was crafted by man with a trucks of vain imaginations loaded by the devil who also fill the world with troubles and he also. Introduced fake means through which people of the world would get there problems solved with a greater price. Even John tried to worship the angel who showed him the hidden realities but the angel dissuaded him from doing that( Revelations 22:8-9). As gods we should behave like one, by gracefully forgiving others there wrongs,helping the needy most especially those in the house of God and basking in love we can attain it. I conclude with (Psalms 8:5) which assures man to be a little lower than God but most bible versions didn't figure this right. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment